Thursday, January 21, 2010

Photo 21


Okay - confession time. I have ADD (actual diagnosis and prescribed meds that make me sick so I stopped taking them...) and it interferes with my life at times. MOST of the time it interferes in this room. I am overwhelmed by my 'stuff'. I need to majorly purge my STUFF. This is the only room ever allowed to look like this and since I can shut the doors (and now have roman shades on the doors) it can stay like this for awhile before I'll die upon entering and spend the next several days cleaning my way out. I never officially can get rid of enough stuff to make it easy to keep clean. I MUST do that. As soon as I can muster up the courage/non-ADD pressure/non-overwhelmed feeling to do so!

1 comment:

  1. Girl this looks pretty good to me...that may be a problem:D

    ReplyDelete